The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, March 20, 2007


We survived Las Vegas!!! I think I need new legs from all the walking we did. The wedding and reception was very nice, they were at the Monte Carlo hotel.
We have always wanted to go there, so now that we have, I doubt we will ever go back. I have never been so glad to come home from a vacation before.
I did not take my computer with me, so I have been trying to catch up on all the stuff I missed. But, it was nice to not think about the adoption to much.
I did get to enjoy an afternoon by the pool, I thought I was in the shade but, apparently not..... I ended up red as a lobster on the front half and my usual pale pasty self on the back.
Now back to reality!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    I hope you won a TON of $$$$$ My poor hubby burns too..of course Annslee tans great with her 50 SPF on!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Welcome home! I'm glad you were at least able to take a mental break from all the adoption thoughts. I really wish I could do that. Hmmm... maybe a trip to Vegas is in order! :o)

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    Welcome home! I'm glad you were able to get away from the adoption for a little while, & enjoy yourself.I hope good news is just around the corner for you!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger S. said…

    Welcome home! Glad you had a good trip!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger mellow & yellow said…

    'Tis great to escape. Las Vegas is such a surreal place to me. SOunds like you had fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home