The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, January 25, 2007



I would like to send a special thank you to my secret pal for my gifts, I really appreciate it. Frankly, I can hardly wait to wrap a freshly bathed Kitten in her new ducky towel!!!!

In other news, today is our 7.5 month mark we have been DTV!

We got about 6" of nice powdery snow today, it looked so pretty coming down.

I really have nothing going on so this pretty random today....

The husband turns 30 in a few weeks, I am thinking about throwing him a surprise party!!!

And in most important news my beloved CHICAGO BEARS are going to the super bowl, I have been waiting 21 years for this. Now if only my CUBS would get to the world series, okay I would be happy with making it to the playoffs.....

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jody, i really liked reading your blog. yes the wait is killer! We started back in June, but are only DTV since jan (long story).. anyway we live in WP too! oh and i've been checking out all the wraps. v. slings. v slingywraps.. so many choices..

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There's nothing better than a freshly bathed baby all wrapped up in a towel. :)

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    Jo, secret pal? Where do you sign up? Enjoy the Super Bowl. I think throwing surprise parties are lots of fun. Kind of sneaky but in a good way:)

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you guys aren't too far from me, I am in Jax now, but used to live in Dr. Phillips--I loved WP but it was too far from dh's work. Surprise parties are fun! And yes, please fill us in on the secret pal thing!

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    Very sweet!
    Where did you sign up for the secret pal thing, I was in a group before Christmas but want to join again!

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are so sweet! Thanks for the nice comment :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home