The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I saw this on some other posts, and since I have a lot of time on my hands I thought I would do it too.

A- age 28.
B- Beer, I like it.
C- our future daughters name will be Cami.
D- Drinking, I hardly drink, but some days I wish I did...
E- Education, currently finishing my bachelors degree and if we make the move to Tennessee I am thinking of applying to Law school.
F- I like to have fun.
G- Guatemala, we looked into adopting from there, and still might one day.
H- I worked at Hooters when I was first in College....
I- I am half American Indiana.
J- My first name is Jody.
K- Kauai Hawaii, so far the most beautiful place I have ever seen.
L- I love my husband.
M- Married September 18, 2004.
N- Never traveled out of the United States.
O- I'm an only child.
P- My husband is Polish.
Q- My husband says quit buying stuff for the baby.... Just wait he will be worse that me.
R- We live on a river.
S- I love Bruce Springsteen.
T- Taking pictures of my daughter will be my new hobby when she comes home..
U- looking forward to an unforgettable trip to Vietnam.
V- Vietnam, a country I will forever be grateful to.
W- Wishing I would get a referral.
X- X-rays, I have had lots...
Y- Year 2007 will be a good year for us.
Z- Chinese zodiac sign is horse.

Okay, that was a bit tricky to come up with all those.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just found your blog when you left a comment on mine! I have to say that I love the nickname Kitten. It's adorable! Bit of advice - wait to buy the baby carrier (and most everything else) until you get a referral. I have a LOT of expensive and totally useless things for a baby that can't be used for a 2 1/2 year old! I can't tell you how many gorgeous outfits I've had to give away. I love your blog! Hope you get a referral soon!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so cute! what a cute idea!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this. Happy New Year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home