The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Friday, December 22, 2006

I am home safe and sound from my surgery. I got to came home a day earlier than expected because my Doctor was very happy with my progress and he also thought I would rest better at home.

He said my surgery went great and that I should recover nicely!!! I am very sore, but doing okay. My incision is about 6 inches long, so hopefully it will not interfere with my swim suit modeling!!!!!!

My husband is so sweet trying to help me with everything. My mom has been here also, but she is going home tomorrow.

My mom got me a great diaper bag, well it's actually a carry on bag from Hartmann Luggage, but I will use it as one of my many diaper bags!!! It is a beautiful grey leather, very soft and yummy..

If I am rambling or jumping from subject to subject it's because I am on all sorts of great pain meds!!!! The nurse had to fight me to get back the morphine pump I had (just kidding)!!!

Rich took off work until January 2nd so he can take care of me...

And last I want to wish a few of the ladies from these blogs a safe trip as they travel to Vietnam to meet their girls for the first time. I can not wait to see pictures of these happy families together at last..

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and Happy Holidays to those who celebrate other things.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas! I hope you continue to feel well. Rest and let hubby do everything for you. Take advantage of this opportunity! :)

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am glad that you are doing well. I hope everything heals up quickly. Merry Christmas!!!!!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad you are doing well. Have a wonderful Christmas!

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really glad the surgery went well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home