The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tomorrow is the 5 month mark for our paperwork going to Vietnam...

Today I saw a good friend, she has 2 of the cutest girls (who happen to be adopted from China). H- is 5 and in kindergarten and D- is 3, both girls are so smart. J- was warning me that we will have our hands full and to start a college fund NOW!!!!!

I was asking D- what she was for Halloween and she said "I was Mulan". I said, "I bet you where a good Mulan". Her response was "well of coarse I was, I'm Chinese"!!!!
I almost died from laughter, this was coming from a 3 year old....

I want to send CONGRATS out to 2 fellow bloggers that will be spending Christmas in Vietnam with their sweet little girls, what an awesome Christmas present.

We received some information from a friend about a 18 month old girl from Vietnam that is on a SN list. This little pumpkin is so sweet, but after much thought, research and prayer we decided not to pursue her. I am praying that she finds her forever very soon. I would like to ask everyone to keep this little girl in their thoughts and prayers.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Were you hoping to get an younger baby?

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger RollerCoaster said…

    I hope you receive your referral soon. Maybe the T-Giving holiday will give you a little break and you will come home to find good news waiting!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    That's too cute about Mulan. For the longest time my daughter thought Pocahontas was Cambodian.

    I will keep that little girl in my prayers. I hope you hear referral news soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home