The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, October 30, 2006

I wanted to ask everyone to please pray for my uncle. He has some heart problems and today things went very bad. My mom was a Open Heart Surgery RN for several years and she has been with him since she got the call, she does not think his going to make it.

This is my favorite uncle, he is a great guy and lots of fun to be around. I am extra worried about my Grandma, she has a bad heart also and I am afraid of how hard loosing one of her kids will be on her.

I also ask that you think of my mom because she is in charge making sure that his wishes are followed and making any important decisions on his behalf.

Thank you.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    I will be thinking of you and your family,take care of yourself

     

Post a Comment

<< Home