The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I woke up this morning to let the dog outside and then I saw it, SNOW!!!!!! It is October 12th and there was flipping snow on the ground. The dog saw the snow too and decided that she could hold it until next Summer. Anyways, I was able to convince her that if she went really quick we could get back in bed and snuggle under the covers, so she complied. My dog is great at snuggling in bed, but the draw back is that she snores soooooo loud.... and she tends to hog the bed. My dog is the lovely Miss Shelby Ann, she is a Bulldog (aka the couch potato).

Shelby and I where looking at some other blogs and she noticed people trying their carriers out with their dogs in them, she thought maybe we should try it, because any kind of physical activity is a major inconvenience to her. I had to remind her that she is a trim 70lbs, so the carrier might not work for us, but we could look into a wagon for her and Kitten to share for our daily walks next Summer. She agreed to that.

Today is the 15th week our Dossier has been in Vietnam, I hope we have some news soon, if I have to wait to much longer I think I will be able to run for the Mayor of Crazy Town. (I am sure there are several more of us out there that can run too!!!!!!). Sending Congrats out to Sherri on her referral of Gracie, what a cute little girl, I hope you travel soon. Matter of fact, I hope everyone waiting to travel, travels soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Stepping On Legos said…

    haha - we put our dog in with our little ones in our bike trailer :-) Works great!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Oh, I love bulldogs! Both of my dogs sleep in the bed and under the covers. THey are itty bitty chihuahuas and they still manage to hog the bed somehow. Also, they are like little balls of fire, so they make me so hot.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    We just got a dog yesterday! I can tell already she'll be such a nice addition to the family-it makes the wait a little bit easier to have her!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home