The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, September 21, 2006

12 weeks since our paperwork left for Vietnam. We had our homestudy updated to include a child over 12 months. We went ahead and just did it incase Kitten in over 12 months old. I hope to get the new homestudy tomorrow and then get it mailed right out to Faith. This weekend we are going to Cedar Point in Ohio for their Halloween Spooktacular... I am not into roller coasters or scary things, but Rich is, so I will be the good wife and enjoy myself being the map guide. We will be gone for just one night, but it will be nice to get out of the house, it gets hard looking at a room for our little person that is all done and ready, but it is still missing the most important element, Kitten...
I hope everyone has a great weekend and next week brings lots of good news from Vietnam.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home