The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, September 09, 2006

How about I start with some back ground information. I am Jody and my husband is Jon, we are waiting for a referral for a baby girl from Vietnam. We are working with Faith Internation Adoption Agency, our Dossier went to Vietnam on June 29, 2006. I will, from now on, refer to my husband as Rich (my favorite nickname for him...) and to protect our little one I will call her Kitten (nickname my mom has for her). Kitten will be the first grandchild in both of our families, so needless to say there are two grandmother's not so patiently waiting for this little one to get home so they can spoil her. My parents who currently reside in Florida are actually moving to Tennessee to be closer to us (we are in Northern Indiana). Tennessee is as close as they would move, because they don't want snow...... Plus, my dad is able to transfer within his company. Well, enough for now.....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    Our dossiers must have been sent together :)
    We are requesting a girl under 12 months. What sort of timeline do you have now?
    The wait is getting harder and harder!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home