The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I really need to get with the program and figure out how to load pictures onto this thing, one of my friends said she would show me how to do it, but its a matter of having time to get together..... I'll get it done soon enough then I will load everyone down with photos of cute clothes, a cute baby room and my couch potato(e) dog the lovely Miss Shelby. Today being Saturday, I get to enjoy my favorite pass time, College Football!!! I especially love to watch my beloved Notre Dame Fighting Irish. I sit here in my Notre Dame Football Jersey ready for them to take on that school from Ann Arbor Michigan (I choose not to call them by name). I love game days for Notre Dame, I can see the Golden Dome from my house and hear the Marching Band play the fight song and of coarse hear the roar of the crowd. You probably wonder why I do not actually go to the games since I live so close, the answer is, I can see the game better from my big screen in my basement, plus I do not have to wait in line for the bathroom and the weather is always better in the house. We normally go to 1 game a year just to enjoy it from inside the Stadium. GO IRISH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home