The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh how I love Target, I went to Target this morning and scored several items of clothing and did not spend more that $2.50 on each one. Deals like that always make me smile. I spoke with our agency today, no new news. But, the director of our agecny is in Vietnam so maybe more news when he returns. We also decided to let them know that we would be open to a girl a bit older than 12 months if one becomes available. We were told that most people are wanting for as young as possible and we wanted them to know that older if fine by us. When we first started this process I wanted to adopt between a 2-3 year old and my husband want younger so we requested 0-12 months now we are saying less than 2 years old would be fine..... We figure God will match us with the little girl that is supposed to be ours no matter what.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    cool, glad you found some good deals! NOw post some pictures of it all!
    I agree with you, you'll get the child you are SUPPOSED To be with-no matter what her age is, it will be the perfect match.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home