The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tomorrow is my last day of work week. yippy!!!! Then I am off all of next week for my surgery. I work 3-4 days a week normally, but because it is hunting season, the Doctor I work for takes off extra time... Fine by me.

I spoke with our agency yesterday to make sure they had received our updated homestudy (they had) and I just wanted to check if anymore referrals have been given out. They said they had not given out any referrals for about 4 weeks, but they where working on several referrals at this time, but could not give me anymore information other than that. So, I am praying that all these children they are working on are able to be matched with their forever families soon.

My mom called me to say she was finally able to find the t-shirt I have been looking for and kicking myself for not getting it when I first spotted it. We looked for it in Targets in 4 states and my mom finally found it at a Target in Florida it says "Everyone Loves A Brown Eyed Girl". I think that will look so cute on my Kitten cakes.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Hey Jo- I hope that all is well in Indiana. I live about 2 1/2 hours east of Nashville. I moved from Nashville a couple of years ago. When visiting Lebanon you must hit the outlet mall. Serious shopping.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home