The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Friday, September 29, 2006

Is anyone else married to Clark Griswold? It looks like our house has thrown up Halloween, orange twinkle lights on any part of the house that will stay still. My husband is crazy about Holiday decorating, September 1st he started bugging me that it was time to get started for Halloween, I was able to hold him off until this week...... My surgery is scheduled for October 17th, I sure hope it makes me feel better, I am tired of being in pain.. I read some funny travel adive the other day, it stated that you should try to blend in while traveling abroad. That gave me a good laugh trying to picture my husband who is about 6'4", 240lbs and blonde trying to "blend" in while we are in Vietnam..... maybe not!!!!!!! We received our updated homestudy on Tuesday, so I raced it to the Post Office so it would get to our agency ASAP... I had the age range changed from 0-12 months to 0-30 months, we told our agency that we would accept a referral under 2 years old, so we will see where that gets us. When our Dossier went over, we were in the 1st 40 families with our agency with completed Dossiers. Well, almost everyone requested a girl 0-12 months with the majority wanting as young as possible. So after some thought, we decided that as young as possible was not a big deal to us. Maybe, with this change, we will get a referral sooner (please cross everything for us). Since Kitten may be a bit older that originally planned, I am thinking about ordering a new carrier, the EllaRoo Mei Hip Baby Carrier http://www.ellaroo.com/mei-hip.php Looks great for older babies, and I like it cups the shoulder. Cute patterns too. I am sooooooo excited for everyone who received referrals this week and also news of possible referrals. I hope next week brings more referrals and travel news.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great baby carrier! I bookmarked the link for when I start buying these types of items.

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Clark Griswold is my FAVOURITE kind a man - and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is my holiday must see!!!
    (now if only he looked a little more like Colin Firth!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home