The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I survived Cedar Point..... We had a great time, we went up with 3 other couples. The 3 of them decided to share a room to save money, we wanted no part of that, so we had booked our own room. We ended up with a King size suite with a huge jet tub, large living, dining room and kitchen. Their room was tiny, only about the size of our hotel living room. I really loved having a king size bed, so much more room, we have been talking about buying a new pillow top mattress, but now I think the husband finally agrees that a king size bed is a great idea. I think it is a great idea, especially when Kitten comes home, more room to snuggle in bed with her and watch Disney movies. The Halloween stuff at Cedar Point was fun, I stayed away from the scary stuff, but Rich enjoyed it. Had I been feeling better, I may have done some kind of scary things with him. See the thing is, I am going to be having surgery on my right ovary....... I know sounds like fun right!! The ovary has attached its self to some stuff it is not supposed to and so now it is very painful and if I make any sudden movements (sneeze, turn suddenly , stand to fast ect.) I get a stabbing pain that makes me want to through up. So needless to say, I did not want to be scared and jumping around. I am hoping this surgery makes me feel better, my mom is planning on coming up for it, she is a Surgical Nurse and has been in on tons of surgeries like mine and being a mom she wants to supervise everything. I told my Doctor I want this taken care of before we get Kitten home because I want to be 110% for her. Well enough talk for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    Glad you had a good time, sorry you have to have surgery though. How wonderful that your mom is going to come to help!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home