The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, October 02, 2006

October is now upon us. The weather here is turning cold, but I love Fall. Looks like we will be spending Thanksgiving in Tennessee with my parents in their new home, that they will hopefully be in by then. Why is it that when kids are out of the house all the sudden parents start driving great cars and buying houses that are tons bigger and nicer than what you grew up in..... My mom says its because kids take all of your money, okay I am believing that now!! Our weekend was pretty calm, yippy. On Saturdays I babysit my little friend G- she is 6 months old and sooooo sweet, I watch her so her mom can work Saturday nights, dad is really not in the picture, we have a blast playing with her. I am sure G- and Kitten will be good friends. Well back to spending Thanksgiving in Tennessee, we plan on being there about a week and a half, we have vacation time we never used because we thought maybe we would go to Vietnam this year..... oh well. Anyways I saw in Nashville (about 20 minutes away from parents new house) there is a great mall with a few of my favorite stores Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and Restoration Hardware. Happy shopping while we are there. And while there we will have to hit the Honky Tonks in Nashville. Maybe we will like it so much down there we will have to move, not that I would miss the sub zero winter temps and tons of snow here each winter......

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I love Pottery Barn Kids! So precious.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Hey, Jo! Just found your blog (after you commented on mine -- see how bright I am.) LOL Anyway, I live in the Nashville area so I know you'll love the malls here. Oh, and there's NO snow on the ground in my neck of the woods.

    Best wishes for a referral very, very soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home