The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Friday, October 20, 2006

What the H@#$ is wrong with people.... I have pumpkins going up the fron steps of our house, however, they have been disappearing... And everytime one goes missing, I happen to see that this crazy lady down the street has a "new" pumkin on her from porch!!!! I had a white pumpkin that I loved and guess what, it is no longer on my steps, it has made its way down 5 house to this ladies front porch.... I am not losing it, I know my pumpkins because I grew them myself at my MILs house.

I have had a few run ins with this lady in the past, because I caught her standing in my front flower bed teasing my dog through our front window. That really p@ss%d me off. Also everytime she walks past my house and we are outside she tells us we have the ugliest dog she has ever seen. Personally, I think my dogs butt is better looking than her!!!! This crazy woman is probably between 35-45 years old, so she is no kid.

I am considering taking my other pumpkins down to her house and save her the trouble of stealing the rest. She walks with her kids everyday, what kind of example is setting for them by stealing other peoples stuff???

It really makes me mad because I planted these pumpkins this summer for Kitten, so she is actually stealing my little girls pumpkins. (ya, I know she is not home yet, but these where for her incase she was home.)

Any suggestions????

3 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHAT??? What a nut case! I think you should put your initials on the bottom of them so you can go "reclaim" them or I do like your idea..take the rest, knock on her door and say "here...are these enough?" I guess at Christmas she will be taking your wreath off the door.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, and I would take my "ugly" dog down to leave her a gift in her yard..ha, ha..I am not very nice today am I?? I guess it is the stress of knowing 19 two year olds will be in my house in the morning!!!! AAAHHHH

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    I was going to say the same thing as lala. Put your initials on the bottom,wait for her to take one more, and then go and reclaim every single one of them! What a NUT!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home