The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I had a good visit with my mom while she was here. She bought Kitten the cutest shirt from Baby Gap it says "Good looks run in my family".

I survived my surgery, the Doctor was able to find out what was giving me so many problems. He was able to fix some stuff, but than he found a Fibroid larger than a softball in my uterus.... Fun times.. So needless to say, I have to have another surgery to remove the Fibroid. Basically, I have to have have a C-section to get this thing out. Oh well, if thats what has to be done to make me feel better than I will do it. I want to get it done ASAP so that I am all recovered by the time we go to Vietnam (whenever that is).....

My dog Shelby has been taking great care of me since my surgery, she is making sure I have been getting plenty of sleep (her favorite pastime). I think tomorrow I will go to Target and walk around, since it is to cold and rainy here to walk around my neighborhood.

Today marks the 16th week our Dossier has been in Vietnam, I am hoping and praying for a referral soon, I don't know how much longer I can hold myself together.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am sorry about the fibroid, but at least you now know what the problem is and can get it fixed. More than anything, I hope you get a referral soon. The waiting and being so anxious really starts to take a toll on your mind, at least it did mine!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Ange said…

    I really hope you get a referral soon! I also hope that you start feeling better and have your surgery over quickly, so that you don't have that to worry about as well.
    Take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home