The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Another weekend comes to a close. We went to a Halloween party last night, we did not get to dressed up. We just wore our Mullett wigs (looked very stylish too I might add). We were babysitting as we usually do on Saturday nights and G- was just looking at us like what the heck, she was not scared of anyone she just wanted to check everyone out. (G- is 7 months old)

I have noticed that there are a few fellow bloggers on here that are from the Nashville Tennessee area, I was wondering if there are any groups that get together for adopted Asian children? There is a local group here were I live, but the lady I contacted said it was only for children from China. So with my parents relocating to the Nashville area I know we will be visiting often, so I was hoping there is a group in that area to hook up with.

I hope this week brings lots of referrals and travel dates.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I want a mullet wig...that could be fun. :) My hubby had a mullet in high school - he refuses to admit he did, but it's right there in his senior pictures! :)

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha haaa! that is fabulous. i have found our costumes for next year...mullet wigs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home