The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I go back to work tomorrow. So I guess my life of leisure is over for now. I guess only a week does not make it a life!

My parents close on their new house in Tennessee in about 3 weeks, so I am excited for them. My mom wants all new stuff for their new home, so on Thursday when I was feeling up to it, I wanted out of the house so I went to the La-Z-boy furniture store to check out their stuff for my mom. By the way, very nice things. It felt good to get out and about. Of coarse I love shopping, especially when I will be spending someone else's money. I know we will be doing lots of shopping over the 10 days or so we will be in Tennessee with them.

Other than that, it has been slow around here.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Ange said…

    I want to know what happened with the pumpkins??

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    Sorry I haven't written lately, I was thinking about you hoping your surgery went well and that you were feeling good! Glad to hear everythings going well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home