The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, October 23, 2006

I have not yet went down to get my pumpkins. I might try to get them this weekend, but that would require me to stay out of bed past 8:30. The cold and snow are not helping me stay out of a warm bed.

We are hoping that the weather is warmer when we are in Tennessee over Thanksgiving. Actually, Rich is flying to Florida the Saturday before Thanksgiving to help my parents move. Then on Thanksgiving morning Shelby and I are driving down, Shelby has agreed to navigate the trip. Actually, the trip is not to bad about 7 hours. I have made it several times, because some of us girls like to go to the Honky Tonks down there for the weekend every now and them. I will be there 10 days.

We will also be celebrating my favorite Holiday while I am down there.... My Birthday.... It's not until mid December, but since we will be there until December 3rd, it might as well get celebrated!!

Besides getting Kittens referral for my Birthday (and Christmas) I am not sure what else I want. A referral would be the best present EVER!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Lucy's referral came 4 days before my birthday. You are right, there is no better present. I hope she is an early present for you!!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    I hope you get the present you want!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i went to school in tenn. (the univ. of the south!)so tennessee hold a special place in my heart!

    i am crossing my fingers for your referral!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    I agree no better present than a referral for SURE!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Destination Motherhood said…

    Hope your referral comes soon..

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey...do you think that a Lab is getting your pumpkins?? LOL

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Sorry I am just now getting this to you, but you asked where you could get the "Perfect" sleeper that I posted on Lucy's blog and here is a link to it:

    http://www.joliesonline.com/item/No-Added-Sugar-Perfect-Infant-Playsuit/814/m15

     

Post a Comment

<< Home