The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, November 06, 2006

First let me start out by saying that I appreciate everyone's kind words and support for everything that my family and I have been through in the last week. I means a lot to me.

Next week will be the 5 month mark for our Dossier being in Vietnam. Unfortunately, I have no idea if we are getting any closer to a referral. I am trying to stay positive, but as we all know some days are harder than others.

I will enjoy watching all the hotties on the CMA awards tonight....

4 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    Of course you're getting closer! I can feel it just keep your chin up!
    Take care

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    You are SOOOO CLOSE!!! It's gonna happen soon!!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    It will come. It is so hard at the point you are at in the process. I watched the hotties last night too as I got out the Christmas decorations. I love that your husband is decorating as well!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I'm sure I don't have the right words to make you feel better about the referral wait, but staying positive is about all we can do during this process. That day WILL come and it will be the perfect timing. It always is. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home