The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Drama, Drama, Drama..... Why does there always have to be drama. My moms other brother W-(that no one likes) is causing some serious drama. He has accused my parents and my cousin (her dad B- is the one dying) of going into B-'s house and stealing things.... First of all B- is a bachelor so as we all know most bachelors don't have anything worth stealing...

My uncle W- is mentally ill and an alcoholic, so that makes for loads of fun!!! So I fly to Florida tomorrow to be the Pitbull to keep W- away from my mom and my cousin so they can take care of anything that needs to be done.

Also crazy W- went to B-'s business that he owns with my moms sisters husband and chain locked the doors so no one could get in... Keep in mind he has nothing to do with this business and has NO right to even be there, so my aunts husband is very angry and heading down there too, but with an Attorney!!!! I said I would be happy to bring my bolt cutters....

Plus to top it off my other cousin went into labor.... So her mom, my moms sister is torn because she wants to be in Florida, but she also needs to be in Michigan with her daughter and be there when her first grandchild is born... So that is another reason why I am going, to take some of the stress off my aunt.

I guess its true one dies and another is born.. Sometimes it just works out that way.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    UGh! I hate Drama, good luck with everything I hope it all works itself out without too much trouble!

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    You know, every single family has crazy dramas at one time or another. Unfortunately, sometimes they just all hit at once. Just know there are people out here (count me as one) who can totally understand what you're going through -- at least on some level. I'm sure everything will work out eventually. Best wishes to all of you. Hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home