The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, November 12, 2006

We ended up buying a fake Christmas tree today... AND it is decorated and all lit up in the window!! I really like it, it is my favorite fake tree I have found. It is tall and skinny, so it does not take up a bunch of room!! We went with red and white lights this year.

Well, its official Rich and I have out lasted Britnay Spears and K-Fed (not that it surprised anyone)!!! They were married the same day as us.

Rich leaves for Florida Saturday to help my parents move to Tennessee. I then leave for Tennessee on Thanksgiving morning. I am looking forward to not doing anything for about 2 weeks, but enjoy my husband and my parents... Okay I am lying about not doing anything because I plan on painting some rooms for my mom and doing lots of unpacking and even more shopping...

I have decided to get my parents a lot of new stuff for their new house for Christmas. She said they wanted a new toaster either red or stainless steel, so I found one I think I am going to get them that is both red and stainless steel. Its made by Kitchen Aid (I love anything Kitchen Aid). My mom loves red and is doing lots of fun red stuff in this house. I love red too and have lots of red stuff in my house that my mom has been eyeing for a few years... I always have to check her suitcase before she leaves to make sure it did not "fall" in there.

I still have not decided what to get Rich for Christmas....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Love, love, love Kitchen Aid! You just can't go wrong with that stuff. Enjoy your time in my lovely Tennessee.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Sounds like you & your mom both have good taste! And the tree sounds beautiful...I love red and white together on a Christmas tree.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home