The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I have my next surgery scheduled, it is December 21st... Merry Christmas to me!! I will spend 1 to 2 days in the hospital. The sad part is that I will not be able to push a vacuum, clean or lift anything over 5 lbs. So I am very sad about the not cleaning (as you all can guess)!! Maybe now my husband will let me get a cleaning lady....

I have decided to give my fybroid a name since it is so large (I asked my Doctor if it could be my twin, something I saw on Discovery Channel) I have chosen the name Tito. And I will not miss Tito when he is gone!!

Once Tito gets evicted I will be off work for 6 weeks, I hope I will not get cabin fever from being house bound!!! I don't want to turn into something from "The Shining"!!

Clark Griswold has struck again, this time with Christmas decorations, however, we will wait to get a Christmas tree until we return from Tennessee. We get a Fraser Fur for the living room and then we put our fake one in the family room. Every year we talk about getting a nice fake one for the living room too, but we have yet to do it.

Every year we do a picture for a Christmas card, I had all these plans for a great Christmas card this year. I was going to go to Kinkos and have a page made up with a bunch of picture of Kitten and just tell everyone about or exciting year, but that did not work out, so I will save that grand plan for next year!! So once again everyone will get a picture of us.... Boring...

My mom just called to tell me they bought a new living room set for the new house at the Relax The Back store. They got the couch and chairs in a red micro suede. Very sassy.. They also bought themselves a new bed there, so now our guest room will have a king size bed... I am planning on inheriting this furniture, especially since I think they spend a chunk of my inheritance on it... She and I also saw an awesome metallic cherry red front loading washer and dryer that she wants too.. New house, all new stuff!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Perhaps Clark should go ahead and decorate the neighbors house. I'm sure your Christmas decorations will look great with your pumpkins!

    Next year is going to be a GREAT one for you! You'll have to send a letter with your Christmas card telling everyone about your adventures with Kitten.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    I hope everything goes well with your surgery, take care of yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home