The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, November 20, 2006

After reading the idea of what we are thankful, I thought I would post it too.

I am so thankful for my husband who loves me no matter what, he puts up with my craziness (especially induced by this adoption). He is such an incredible man with a great heart. I know he will make a wonderful daddy to our little girl. I look forward to seeing their relationship blossom.

I am thankful for our families who are so supportive of this journey we are taking.

I am thankful for this little girl that we will one day meet. Even though we do not know when or where that will be or even who she is yet, I am still thankful.

I am and will always be thankful to a woman I will most likely never meet for the sacrifice that she will or may have already made. I am thankful that she found a safe place to take her little girl and trust that they would find a family to love and take care of her daughter.

And once again I am thankful for my wonderful husband....

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Have a wonderful holiday! You certainly have wonderful things to be thankful for :)

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    What a beautiful post. Have a great Thanksgiving! Next year you'll spend Thanksgiving with your sweet baby girl!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you have a great holiday with your family!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home