The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, December 11, 2006

Since my last post something have changed for us... Apparently there was a "misunderstanding" in what we were told about what number we are in line for a little girl. I say "misunderstanding" in the fact that "apparently" what my husband and I heard while on the phone with our agency was not correct. Some how with the conversation being on speaker phone and both of us taking notes we "misunderstood" what was told to us. (Even though I repeated what I had written down???)

I will not go into much detail, because I have had a week to calm down and put my angry eyes away.. Anyways we are NOT 4th and I have no idea when we will ever get a referral. We are very disappointed on how things were handled. I am not to happy to be made to feel like a moron... I just want my baby and to move on with my life!!!

Tomorrow is my 28th birthday and our paperwork will have left for Vietnam 166 days before.

My husband who is wonderful, got me a great sweat suit from Lands End for my birthday. My mother-in-law also got me a nice one from Macy's.. This birthday is the sweat suit birthday because my next surgery is next week and I will not be able to wear jeans for a while, so I wanted some nice sweat suits to wear.. Plus, what is better than cozy clothes in cold weather????

8 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I'm so terribly sorry. That stinks that they've told you two different things. I really hope & pray their referrals start picking up so you can move up that list.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am so sorry Jo. This must be very difficult.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    That's terrible! I hope things turn around for you this week, and you get some good news!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that really totally and completely sucks rotten eggs!! I am so sorry that you are having this dissapointment. hang in there! (and enjoy those new comfy sweats!)

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have some progress to report soon.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear about the "confusion" It really is so frustrating to have no control over such an important part of our lives. Hang in there!!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Karrie said…

    Waiting is so hard but not knowing is worse. I feel for you and wish things would move faster for you. The list should be simple by who signed up, it is with other agencies.
    My thoughts are with you

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Karrie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home