The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Greetings from the lovely state of Tennessee! Actually, we are heading home tomorrow, but we just got internet service going here the other day... Things work a little different here than what I am use to, there is a waiting list for DSL service so my mom had to get dial up... I have become an internet service snob since we got wireless service and dial up is killing me...

Anyways, we have had a great time, love the area that my parents now live in and their new house is fabulous.... I have been giving them a hard time because our house that I grew up in was not nearly this big or nice!!!!

We are actually thinking of moving here after we get Kitten home and settled, but we have some time before those kind of decisions need to be made.. However, if we moved here I would be a full time stay at home mom instead of a part time stay at home mom!!!!! A girl can dream right..

I am thinking about sending out a picture announcement of Kitten (when we get our referral) with some info on her (date of birth, location, simple stuff like that) to close friends and family so they can see how cute she is.. (most family lives out of state so they would not normally see her picture). Any thoughts on that?? When we get her home I will do actual adoption announcements.

Well better finish packing for the trip home tomorrow..

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    YEAH!!!! You are so close to your referral. I am so happy for you and cannot wait to hear your news.

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May your wait be swift!!

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    YAY!!! That's awesome news, I'm so excited for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home