The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, January 13, 2007




Here are the husband and I messing around until our dinner reservations. We went to an awesome new restaurant in town. It is kind of Asian food but, with a twist. Very good food and I was able to finally find a Vietnamese beer, that was good too.

I was also exited because I did not wear sweat pants!!!! I wore dress pants and did just fine with them.

On somewhat shocking note Griswold took down all of the Christmas decorations including the outside lights!!!!

I spoke with our agency yesterday, the director is going to Vietnam next week. I asked if he could go ahead and bring us a baby home.... Come on she won't take up much room!!!!

Monday will be the 200th day that we were DTV.... Not that we are counting!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Ange said…

    200 days! Sounds like you're getting there to me.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    That is an adorable picture! A good one for the baby book, "waiting for Kitten" :)

    200 days seems sooooooo long! Ugh! At least with each day we all get closer and closer right?

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love it that you are seeing asian babies too. i swear, ever since i started the adoption process, i see them everywhere!!!
    but i am ready for mine!

    200 days...ugh.
    hang in there. your sweet girl will be here before too long!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    I'm so glad you are feeling better, real pants! yay! I love the picture you make a cute couple. 200 days, wow!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad you're feeling a little better. Dress pants instead of sweatpants is a good start!

    What a cute couple you are! :)

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds like you had a great time, I hope the director gives you an update while he/she is there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home