The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Today is the first day since my surgery that I have started to feel like myself, so I will spend a few more days riding the couch to make sure I am okay, then I should be able to go places and do things. Thank goodness, I am starting to get cabin fever!!!!

With all my time off, I was finally able to decide on what BabyHawk Mai Tei carrier I wanted..... I went with the cherry red straps and the material I went with is a black background with red dragons. I wanted something different, fun and Asian inspired. So, once it comes in I will post pictures of it.

Hopefully next week I will be up for babysitting G-, I have not seen her for a few weeks so I miss her. Her mom said she is loving her walk behind cart and she walks all over the place with it. I'll have to try my BabyHawk out on her, she loves being in a carrier.

We are getting close to our Dossier being in Vietnam 7 months, so hopefully we are getting closer to a referral. One can hope!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really hope you hear something soon. We waited 7 months for our first daughter's referral, so I know what a looong wait that is!

    I can't wait to see the Mai Tei!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    I'm glad you are feeling better! Your carrier sounds really pretty.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    I hope your referral is right around the corner! I'm looking forward to seeing the carrier.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you are feeling better and hopefully good news is coming soon. We waiting 6.5 months for our referral for Annslee ( I know now anyone going to China would kill for that) but when you are in it even that seemed long.
    Hope G loves the Baby Hawk!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home