The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Friday, January 05, 2007






I love getting packages in the mail. I ordered these for Kitten last week. I am thinking the cat is going to make the trip to Vietnam with us. With the cat, there we several sized available but I chose this size because I thought it was perfect for little hands to grab.

And how cute is this hat, I love kids in hats.

And of coarse another picture of our Queen Bee on her throne... She is so funny, I have to sleep on the couch because I am a stomach sleeper and can't chance rolling over on it in my sleep...... So needless to say, the dog in not going to be happy when I can sleep in bed again. The husband lets her out to go potty at 6:30am then she goes back to bed until about 2:00pm and then comes out and goes to sleep on her own bed in the living room..... Ah the life of luxury.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    Love the hat and cat. Where did you get them?

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your pooch has the same schedule as one of mine. Oh, and I adore the cat and the hat! ;-)

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the cat! Where did you order it? I need one! *lol*

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    That cat and hat are just adorable where did you get them!?? I love them, I need them!!! lol


    I don't think I ever answered you but I got the Mai Tai from the site you were looking at, I love how you can get tons of different designs. You'll LOVE it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home