The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, February 01, 2007




Well, as you can tell we have gotten a lot of snow!!! With more to come this weekend.
This will be yet another random post since there is not much going on here.
I did end up planning a surprise Birthday party for the husband. I am having it at a resturaunt we like, I told him I made reservations for the 2 of us when in fact there will be about 20 of us. I ordered a cake for him from my favorite bakery (they did our wedding cake). He is going to be 30 so I wanted to make a big deal out of it.
No new news on the adoption front, the director of our agency got back from Vietnam on Monday so I will call next week to see if any more referrals have been given out.
And, in closing, only a few more days until my BEARS win the Super Bowl!!!!!!!

Oh, and could all these babies now home from Vietnam get any cuter? I don't think so!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    Woah, that's a ton of snow! Very cool! I wish we had more, we haven't even made a snowman this year yet!

    I sure hope there is some new news with the agency soon, it would be nice to have SOME SORT of idea what is going on wouldn't it?

    Happy Birthday to your husband!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    Oh how I miss snow.

    The birthday party sounds so nice. Happy birthday to your husband.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger S. said…

    Hope the party was a hit! I want to hear more about the cake! Happy 30th to your dh.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Rita said…

    ugh! i know about the wait. it's killing me too! at least you have al l that fun snow to play in...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home