The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I got tagged by Bunnies Mom KellyO, to list 10 things that make me odd!!!

#1 I am freaky about my food, I do not like different food touching each other. My husband always tells me it ends up in the same place but, I don't care I don't like food mixing.

#2 I eat pizza with a fork and a knife.

#3 I give my husband facials on a regular basis, I also pick at his face and pluck his stray eyebrow hair.

#4 Working in the dental field, I love picking at peoples teeth!

#5 I refuse to cut or paint my own toe nails. I have been getting a pedicure every 4 weeks by the same man for about 6 years. I absolutely love D- who does my pedicures!!! He is from Vietnam and he cracks me up. We always laugh that it's our date. I have NEVER been to someone who gives a better pedicure.

#6 In the summer I always walk around the house in my underwear and a tank top, my husband gets after me saying the neighbor's are going to see me. I tell him let them see my smokin' hot body!!!! Actually I figure if they see me in my underwear they won't look in my windows anymore.....

#7 I research EVERYTHING. Before I buy just about anything I research it. Cars, car seats, high chairs, strollers etc. No joke my friends who want to buy something call me up to ask what I have read about it and if it's a good product.

#8 I have a hand gun permit and know how to use all sorts of guns. I grew up in the country and was an only child, so my dad showed me everything he would have taught a son. He always said you never know when your going to need this.

#9 I am absolutely terrified of snakes but, I love to watch shows on snakes like on National Geographic and I also like to go into the reptile house in zoo's. But, if I see a snake in person out in the wild or if someone is holding one I freak out and almost start to cry.

#10 I will only swim in a pool, I am scared of lakes and the ocean. I don't like not being able to see what is going on around me.

It was hard to come up with 10 odd things about me, not that I am perfect but, to me all these things seem normal to me!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    I love it! I hate swimming in lakes it grosses me out when fish touch me.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great! I could have written #10 myself!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understand the part about the researching everything. It is definately a quirk of mine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home