The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Friday, February 23, 2007





I got my new Britax Marathon yesterday, actually it's for my husbands car. The one for my car is pink and creamy yellow with pink roses on it. The husband said it was to girly for his manly SUV!!!! So I ordered him this one. I could not just buy a plain colored one, that would be to boring for me, I need some spunk!!

On the adoption front, we reviewed information on a special little girl and we told our agency we would love to adopt her, so now we are waiting to see if she is still available. I am not getting worked up, I keep telling myself if she is meant to be our daughter then it will all work out. I will ask that everyone prays for this little girl that is we are not her family that she is united with them soon.
Once I know one way or another I will pass it along.
I also hope everyone that is traveling soon to meet their newest family has great trips!


7 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    Love the car seat and congrats on possibly finding your daughter. I hope you hear something soon.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    I love the carseat, the pink and yellow one is adorable too-I think thats the one we'll get. We only have one car so luckily we only need to buy ONE carseat! Those things are so expensive!!!

    I can't wait to hear more information on what is possibly your little girl! I hope you find out soon one way or the other.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I love that seat! Perfect for a "manly" car. ;)

    I'm so excited to hear about your possible match. We had a similar situation when we found Sera on Dillon's waiting child list. We really felt drawn to her and wanted to get excited, but we stayed guarded because we didn't know if A. she was still available, and B. if we would even be approved for the match. I'm a big believer in fate and what is meant to be, will be.

    That said, I hope you get good news!!! :)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Destination Motherhood said…

    That is great you are reviewing a sn little girl, how exciting!

    love the carseat, don't you love buying baby things :)

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    I hope everything works out well for you! & I love the car seat.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Rita said…

    Oh Jo, i hope this little girl is your little girl! that woudl be so wonderful. Finally an end to the long wait. But like you said, if she is not destined to be part of your family, then her family is still out there and hopefully she'll be with them soon. Keep us updated!!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Love the carseat! I have a Marathon, too (and yes, it's a girly one).

    I'm praying for the special little girl and will be watching for more news!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home