The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Friday, August 15, 2008








What is all this hotness you wonder????

Last weekend I went to an 80's themed bachelorette party!!! Talk about a great time, the girls that threw it rented a bus to cart us around so no one had to drive.

There were 20 of us and every single one of us dressed up.

I won tallest hair, 4.5" tall, I would have killed for hair that tall back in the day. Of coarse it took FOREVER to wash all the hair spray out of it the next morning.

Enjoy!!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FUN!!! I would have been totally jealous of your hair 20 years ago!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG was that really 20 years ago?!
    now I REALLY feel old!

    Looks like fun!!!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! I'm dying. You are hilarious - your opening line had me laughing. You did a darn good job, b/c when I first glanced at the photos (without looking closely), I really thought they were old pictures from the horrifying hair era. :) I used to have what I proudly called Venus Fly Trap Bangs. Oh, memories. The party sounds and looks like it was a lot of fun. Geez, it's been a few years since I've been to a bachelorette party. I need some of my single friends to get married because they are always sooo much fun!

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That looks like so much fun! How funny about the hair...

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    looks like a fun time was had by all. what a great idea. i would agree with laura, i really thought at first glance you were showing us pics from the 80's. and nice work on the high hair prize. yes, we would have all been jealous of the marvelous feat.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    haa. so fun!

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Vivian M said…

    Love the hair! Was it really that long ago? Sheesh. And just where are the Madonna wanna-be's? We had a few of them at school too. ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home