The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Monday, July 14, 2008








We have been on zoo kick lately, this last weekend we drove over to Ft. Wayne Indiana and went to the children's zoo, it was great. Cami loves animals and we have a zoo pass to our local zoo that gets us into zoo's all over the country for free or 50% off. We are planning on going over to Toledo Ohio to their zoo some time soon.

Her favorite part is the petting zoo goats! The goats at our local zoo are older and fat, so they just lay around, not to active. At the Ft. Wayne zoo they were all babies and very active, she did not know what to think of them, so she had her daddy pick her up.

Tomorrow my not so little baby will be 21 months old!!! I am having a hard time realizing that in fact Cami has been home over 1 year and will soon be 2 years old. I love watching her grow and blossom, every single day she changes, it is so amazing to me to watch this.

Cami cracks me up, we call her our "All American Princess" because she LOVES to watch baseball (I mean is she sees anything on TV with baseball she screams baseball and run for the TV) and she loves rock n' roll and country music!!! I mean baseball, Bruce Springs@een and Kenny #hesney how much more All American do you get.

In other news, I have read over the information packet for our China adoption and it's kind of funny because once your have done 1 dossier a second one does not seem to bad!!! I looked it over and said oh no big deal!!!! My only concern is dealing with USCIS, last time it took forever to get our I-171H because they kept loosing our paperwork...... If anyone knows how long Chicago USCIS I-171H turn around time is please let me know, I think last time it took almost 4 months for us to get it.

I turn 30 in December so sometime after the first of the year when I feel motivated I will get the adoption ball rolling!!! My personal goal is to have it ready to go by September 2009. We are planning a D!sney trip for the end of September (2009) for our anniversary and Cami's 3rd birthday so I want it to be DTC by then.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I LOVE those sunglasses! They are awesome.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those sunglasses are sooo cute - Cami can rock 'em! I also love the pic of the goat munching on her shirt. I can assure you that once you've done a dossier or two, they get much, much easier. Sounds like you have a good plan to me.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is adorable!!!!!! What great pictures!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohmy! Cami has grown so much!! The time just flies, doesn't it?

    Good luck with your China adoption. I'll be following along since my husband and I have discussed adopting from China after I turn 30.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home