The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, April 22, 2008





As you can see I have a big helper with the dishes, she loves to help empty the dishwasher.

The side shot of her head is to show you that Cami has curly hair in the back!!!

And, I have a confession to make, Cami has been titled the ultimate fighting champion at daycare..... If someone dares to mess with her she apparently does not hesitate to beat them down. Last week she had to put a smack down on a 4 year old apparently she smacked him in the head and pushed him down... So I some how doubt that we will ever have to worry about Cami being a pushover!!!

Most people would never believe that my sweet tiny little girl could ever act like that but, trust me she is feisty!!!!

Cami has her 18month check up on Friday and we are hoping she has hit the 20 pound mark..... Fingers crossed.

Also, It appears that Cami has her 4 top front teeth coming in along with her molars on the bottom. I can see all of them and feel them at the gum line. She currently only has 2 teeth, poor thing 18 months old and 2 teeth..... But, I think we will be making up for lack of teeth very very soon!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    She's so cute! I love the potty pic.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Goodness, where did our babies go for sure. They are gone. Cami looks soo different. Her face is much chubbier or something, she is precious, soo cute. I love the hair!

    --J

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Okay, this post just had me grinning from ear to ear. What a girl you've got there! Loved reading your update, and I LOVE the curls on the back of Cami's sweet head.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jess and Paul said…

    Her curls are adorable! I love that she "stood her ground" against a FOUR year old. You go girl :).

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Lee said…

    zoe has curls on the ends of her hair too! ;o)
    cami is absolutely adorable!!!
    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home