The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, November 06, 2007







Yes, I know I have been MIA...... Time gets away from me and Cami has not been sleeping well so neither have I.

Anyway, we had Cami's 1 year check up. We were so excited to see that she is now 15.8 lbs and 28" long. I can't believe how big she is now. Her Doctor is so excited to see all the improvements she has made.

We have our 6 month post placement visit next month, so I have been filling out all the paperwork for that. 6 months..... WOW, time flies. I plan on taking the pictures this weekend that will be sent back to Vietnam.

As you can tell from the pictures Cami was a pumpkin for Halloween, she would say boo to the trick-or-treaters.

I am having a hard time believing that Thanksgiving is just a few short weeks away. I started some Christmas shopping last week and I also found Cami's Christmas dress.

Oh yes, and the teeth that are driving us nuts are still NOT in yet.... I can see them and feel them but, they have not broken through yet. I had a dream the other night that all of her teeth came in at once..... Seriously almost 13 months old and no teeth.

I will post more later but, I am tired and need some sleep.

11 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Cami is such a cutie!

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    I don't know if I've ever seen a cuter jack-o-lantern! Just precious!! It's good to see Cami's progressing in the growth department, although it amazes me that she's still a little smaller than Petunia. Small, but mighty. That's what I say about my daughter. Somehow I imagine that applies to your little one as well.

    Sorry about the teeth and the lack of sleep. Just know you aren't alone in that department. Petunia has several teeth in, but the ones that are still trying to break through are making her crazy. With any luck, Cami will pop some of them through very soon.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cute little pumpkin!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger LaLa said…

    what an adorable little pumpkin she is! Thanks for the pics....

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger mam said…

    Adorable. And you're not alone -- Lucy's almost 14 months and still no teeth. Poor girls.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    tall and skinny!!
    mimi and cams are only 29 inches and 22 pounds!

    time really flies, almost a year for the girls together as our family.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful, cute, adorable :)

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger LawMommy said…

    I love the jack-o-lantern pants! Cute!

    Gretchen

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is perhaps the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Tasha Kent said…

    too cute for words!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    what an adorable little pumpkin!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home