The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, August 15, 2007






Today my Cami cakes is 10 months old!!!!! She is getting so big and is now 14 lbs. I had to get her 9 month size pj's because 6 month were getting short, so she is getting long.

In the picture with the other baby, that is my cousins daughter who is 3 weeks younger than Cami you can tell the size difference. They had so much fun playing, there was a lot of squealing and arm flapping. This all took place at my Grandmas little apartment and she loved every minute of watching her great grand babies playing.

I was once again reminded how small the world really is, we got to talking to a Vietnamese family in our neighborhood and the dad was originally from Nam Dinh (same place Cami is from) how crazy is that...... Here we are in a neighborhood in Indiana and we both have Nam Dinh ties. They are a very nice family with 2 super cute kiddos.

So I am hoping to join the dark side one of these days..... The dark side you ask, is being a mini van mom!!!!! :) I drove my best friends moms' new Honda Odessy and LOVED it!!!!! The 3 of us took it with Cami to a craft show and I loved all the room and how easy it was to get Cami out of her car seat. So now I eye all the Odessy vans and think sweet ride! Since my car is payed off it will be a few years until I feel the need for a new car payment but, a girl can dream right!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Those pictures are too cute! I love the highchair pic!

    I hear you about the minivans...we were on the verge of buying one (I'm a Town & County kind of girl), but the trade deal was not happening, and we walked away...I hated minivans, said I would never think I would buy one, and here I am salivating over them now!

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Cami IS growing quickly. She's just petite like my little Petunia. I love all the photos and I love reading your blog entries. There's so much love infused in each one -- you can practically hear it!

    Please be sure to let me know when y'all are going to be in my neck of the woods again. I can't wait to see our daughters playing together. Of course, we may have to do some shopping, too. LOL

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    I love the new pictures. Cami is such a little cutie. How wonderful that you have found a family to make such a wonderful connection with!

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    I love the picture of her in her stroller. She looks like she is thinking "ok I am so over this"

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Cami is adorable. I love the highchair!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is so sweet!! I love the sleepy picture. :)

    I drive a minivan. There I've admitted it. We used to have a Toyota Sienna and LOVED it. Now we have a Dodge Caravan. It's a more comfortable ride, but I liked my Sienna better. It was much more sporty. Well, as sporty as a minivan can be anyway. The Odysseys look really nice. You'll be in the minivan club someday...and you'll love it, you just might not want to admit to it. :)

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Mia's Mommy said…

    I had a minivan, a Ford Windstar. I loved it. I traded it for an Expedition. I love it more, but honestly there are times I miss the minivan. My husband just refused to drive the minivan, anywhere. It was a total ordeal to try to get him to drive. He'll drive the Expedition though (I guess it's cool enough). So, every time I'm tempted to get back to the minivan, I remember that at least with the Expedition I get some help driving.

    That's too cool that you have found another family with a child from the same area as Cami!

    I love the picture of her sleeping. She's so beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home