The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, July 29, 2007




This child is going to be sick of getting her picture taken soon.... :)

I love hats on her, everytime we go shopping I am always trying hats on her.

I am hoping this is a good week for referrals and for TA's. My friend Heather has been waiting 12 months for her referral..... 12 months, we waited 11 months and I thought that was bad but, 12 months!

And, my friend Kimberly has been waiting for her TA to go get her baby boy. If he does not get home soon, I think her husband is going to need to get another job to support her habit for buying yard toys!!!! Her baby boy and Cami are just a few days apart in age, and we are hoping to take the kiddos to Disney next year for their 2nd birthdays.

Cami is 9.5 months old today, hard to believe that in a short 2.5 months she will be 1 year old. We are still trying to decide what to do for her birthday. We are thinking about having her birthday party the same day she is baptized, and just have the party for family and close friends. The same priest with baptize her that married us, so I am glad about that.

One of my closest friends has her own cattering business, so I have been talking to her about food and such. She is going to do some Asian food and instead of plates she is going to use the Chinese take out boxes and chopsticks. For birthday cakes she is going to make some small cakes that are shaped like pumpkins and than a sheet cake with a fall theme on it. She makes the best tasting cakes.

It's low key around here so not to much to post about!

13 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Jo that little smile she has is just so precious! I love that hat-too cute!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    She's too cute. Love that smile.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Great birthday ideas!! My cousin caters and she's going to have to learn to make Vietnamese food for baby's first.

    Your girl's a beauty, mama!

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    She is so incredibly cute!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Ange said…

    I don't blame you for being obsessed with hats. Look how cute they are on her!

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Tasha Kent said…

    Love the catering theme.

    Babies with hats.. can't go wrong.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    she is so adorable Jo!!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    She is so beautiful. I LOVE the daisy! I want one!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Tracy - www.myminivanrocks.com said…

    Hi Jo-

    You posted to my blog (www.desserich.blogspot.com) a while ago, but I didn't have an e-mail address to reply to your question. We're just north of Indianapolis. I'm t desserich @ gmail. com of you get a chance (remove spaces).

    I love the hat! It's adorable! Where can I get one?

    Tracy

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I love the hat and that adorable smile!

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Karey said…

    Seriously, she couldn't be any cuter! I love it!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Lynne M said…

    She is so cute with that flower hat on! How fun it must be to plan the first birthday. I hope I get to do that.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How cute is that!! I love the hat! Where did you buy that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home