The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, July 15, 2007







Today my baby girl turned 9 months old, we spent the day outside enjoying the nice weather and the breeze off the lake.

These are just some random pictures of today and of coarse my favorite is the scrunched up face look, she does that when she is very happy.

She is talking more, when she wants me she says Mama or if she wants Jon she says Dada. She is waving and saying bye-bye more. She is also doing a fake cough.... Last night at Mass a guy by us started coughing and then she started doing her fake cough..... Every time he coughed, she would!!

I really think I need to get a job a The University of Notre Dame so she can go to school there for free!!!!!

Juneau Mom Emilie posted a really great web site on her blog www.celebratingadoptions.org it's photographers who donate their time to adoptive families (home 1 year or less) to take photos, sitting fee is waved you pay for photos you want. I have already sent the local lady here an e-mail to set up an appointment this fall to do pictures of Cami. I thought we would then give the photos for Christmas presents for some family members who would like it. There are photographers all over the country who belong to this group.

HAPPY 9 MONTH BIRTHDAY CAMI ANH!!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Mia's Mommy said…

    Scrunchy face is adorable! Happy 9-month milestone!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love scrunchy face too! And I also love the one under it, snuggled in...so sweet! YAY!!!!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    I love the scrunchy face! She is so yummy! The fake cough thing is too funny!

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Love the picts! Thanks for the web site!

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Happy 9 month birthday! I love that scrunchy face too!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Heather Field said…

    Just when you think she can't get any cuter, SHE DOES!!!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    I just wanted to say that Cami is beautiful!! I've been following your blog for a little while, but for some reason, I didn't notice that you were from Indiana...we're from Indianapolis. We actually just got back from getting our daughter from Vietnam as well. (I think our trips might have overlapped!) You can check out our blog at www.littlebabyhunter.blogspot.com.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Happy 9 Months!! She is so adorable. We missed you guys this weekend. Hope we can all get together some time soon. BTW, Lucy LOVES to fake cough. She thinks it is hilarious.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger leslielightfoot said…

    she is beyond adorable. i love coming here and seeing her sweet face. reminds me of all the good things coming our way in the hopefully near future.

    leslie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home