The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, July 04, 2007







Wow, have we been busy..... This little one keeps me on my toes but, I am loving it.

As you can see she is starting to get a little belly!!!!!

We had her first Doctors appointment this week, Cami is 12lbs 15oz..... On the U.S. charts she is in the 3% group but, our Doctor is going to chart her growth on the international chart so it's a little more fair to her. We go back Monday to start her shots..... And they will check her weight again.

This little girl amazes me everyday, she is so scary smart and catches onto everything so fast. We have done a few outings and she LOVES to look at everything. She is the neatest person I have met, she is so happy now.

When we went to Vietnam I had very low expectations of how she would be (to much reading) and Cami has blown us out of the water, she is right on track and a little ahead in a few ways.

We have been blessed.

13 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger S. said…

    SHe is just adorable! GLad you are all adjusting well!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    I'm happy things are going well for your family! I think I've said it before, but she must have a smile that lights up the room! Happy 4th!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Mia's Mommy said…

    Jo, she is absolutely beautiful. Even covered in baby food!

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is absolutely beautiful...what a perfect face :)
    ~Angie

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    What a little peanut! She's so beautiful.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I love the hat! If I was you, I think I would just sit around all day and try to get Cami to smile! She has the best smile, as I'm sure you already know.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations, I didn't realize you had returned. She is just adorable.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    She's darling!! Thanks so much for the advice and the help with my questions. I appreciate it; it gave me a lot to think about.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    She is just gorgeous. Congratulations Jo!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Grace has the crab and loves to ride in it backwards so she can splash alot. We also have the pool. Question - how do you keep the splash pool from being too cold with the constantly running water? I love the pool but can't figure it out. Beautiful baby girl, aren't we blessed?

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    she is beautiful. and looks so happy! i love the red bikini!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    She is just too precious. Did you get my email about the trip to Nashville? Email me if you get the chance. We are going to be in Nashville next weekend and have a get together. We sure would love to see Cami!! pollard_kelly@yahoo.com

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Awesome photos-- too cute. Many congrats to you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home