The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yesterday was a down day and the weather was much cooler so we decided to walk around Hoan Kiem lake and have a late lunch at Bobby Chinns' (a must do in Hanoi!!!).

The hubby had decided he wanted to wear Cami in the Babyhawk carrier we brought, that caused some major uproar!!!!! Their were tons of people around the lake and they would all stop and stair at him and some would take his picture.

When Cami is in her carrier, you really don't even see her because she is very little. I have a huge pink sun hat I put on her outside and then she fits down in the carrier.

We also had a first the other day, I had Cami in the carrier and her hat on and a lady came over to look at her and said "oh baby to hot" mark that down as a first here!!!!!

12 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    So I guess I should stop making Annslee practice with hats!

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    You've GOT to be kidding me. Baby too hot? Nope, I NEVER heard those words while in Vietnam. Call Ripley's Believe It Or Not! :o)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's so funny! Tony wore Addy everywhere and at the Embassy they told him to put her through the xray machine becuase they didn't realize a baby was in the sling! haha.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am glad that the weather was nice today!! I am just dying to see pictures of Miss Cami. I really am stunned that they said that the baby was too hot. That is crazy.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a great trip. Have a wonderful time with her.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger jenn said…

    Isn't it amazing how they fuss over children! I miss it.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! On coud nine aren't ya:)

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Rita said…

    How exciting! Sounds like things are going really well. Cant' wait to see pictures.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Are you sure they said baby too hot? I can't wait to see her face. I am so glad your trip is going well. Isn't it crazy how short the G&R is? Enjoy your trip and your daughter.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger R&H said…

    We're thinking about you and DYING to see pictures!!!!!
    I'm glad your trip is going well and can't wait to hear every little detail about it once you get home.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger S. said…

    Can't wait to try Bobby Chin's. I can't wait to see pics of her, glad everything is going well.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    The hot comment is shocking. We were scolded soo many times!

    We didn't make it to bobby chinns and It bugs me still. I remember walking by it every single day and saying I wish we could go but it just wan't feasable with the 2.

    Can't wait for pics of Cami!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home