The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, June 03, 2007

It's getting late on Sunday night, so our last weekend being baby-less is officially over!!!!! We have been looking forward to saying that for a long time.

My mom got in last night, so today we went through all our bags and made sure we are not taking doubles of things then re-packed and got the final weight on the bags. What a pain in the butt!!!! Oh well, its done now and we are good to go.

I can hardly believe in just a few more days we will get to see our daughter for the first time.

I will try to post from Hanoi, of coarse time and baby permitting!!!!!

10 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger KelleyO said…

    Jo, I am so excited for you! You are so close to seeing your little girl!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I can't wait for you to hurry up and get to Vietnam!! I am so happy for you.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Yay, yay, yay!!! Have a wonderful time in Vietnam with your sweet baby girl. I'll be thinking about you all every day. Hugs to you, hubby, mom, and baby Cami!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    So excited for you...oh, and you better be posting...make hubby do it or something...you can sleep later ha ha

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    This is so exciting! I hope you get to post, but I understand about the sleep. Thank you so much for your kind comments!

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh how exciting! I bet you aren't sleeping a wink! You mustn't leave us hanging girl...here's hoping you can keep posting! We will be watching and waiting.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Yea! Two more days from now!!!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Ange said…

    I can't wait until you get your little girl! I'm so happy for you, enjoy Vietnam. I really hope you are able to post from Vietnam, I'm looking forward to following your journey.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Leslie & Shaune said…

    i love reading your blog. it gives me what i need - realizing that our day will come too, like yours has. so happy to see you preparing to travel.
    safe travels and i hope you can post from VN.

    leslie

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger stollmyheart said…

    I'm so excited for you guys! You HAVE to post when you get there...I'll be even more addicted to checking the blog than I am now! Good luck with the final preparations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home