The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I wanted to start out by saying that I am truly thankful for all the friends I have made during my adoption experience. Thank you to everyone for your kind works and good thoughts for us as we finally become a family of 3.

I have 2 friends I would like to single out and thank personally. First, K- thank you so much for the great box of goodies I received yesterday for my sweet little Cami. K- loaded down a box with some super cute clothes, bibs, a baby Einstein book, travel meds, travel info, a soft blanket and a beautiful scrap book for Cami's pictures. K- I am so over whelmed by your generosity, thank you again.

Also, I would like to thank Susan (From God's Hands) other wise known as Lily Ana's mom now!!! She just got home with her little girl and she took the time out of her very busy mom schedule to call me today and give me the 411 on Vietnam travel. I took over 4 pages of notes(that I will recopy in my non-serial killer handwriting) the information you gave me is great and I know it will make our trip easier since you have BTDT. Thank you for sharing, and I can't wait to get our girls together this Summer.

10 days from today we will be on our way to Vietnam. I just really can't believe it is finally happening!!!!

We have been so busy around the house trying to get little things done (and big things too) and tomorrow we have even more to do..... Since we are all packed, we can concentrate on house stuff.

I'll admit, that I am probably borderline OCD with the packing.... I keep checking and re-checking that we have everything we need. I am a list maker and if I did not have organization I would keel over!!! Yes, I know my organization will go out the window once Cami gets home but, I won't care then because she will be home and I will have everything I need here or know were to find it.

My goal tomorrow is to get the family room ready for a little person and set up all her stuff in there.....

10 more days!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    So excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see her in your arms....soon, very soon Mama!!!

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger stollmyheart said…

    YAY! You're so close!

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    I'm counting down the days for you! Whoo-hoo!!!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    If you don't mind sharing them, I would love to know what you learned from your friend and what you are packing. We are hoping to have our new one in early 2008. damellott@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home