The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hotel Booked: CHECK
Travel Visas: CHECK
Plane Tickets Booked: CHECK
Packed: CHECK
Paperwork Done: CHECK
Extra Copies Of Everything: CHECK

I think I have crossed everything off every list I have!!!!!

We leave on June 6th out of O'Hare. I really truly can not believe we will be united with our daughter soon.

The feelings I have go from excited to scared. Excited because we will finally have our baby girl and scared because we will finally have our baby girl!!!! It has been the husband and I for several years and I can't believe that now we are going to parents, FINALLY!!!!

It sounds funny to me when I talk and say "well my daughter....." I just can't believe our dream of a family is finally coming true. Amazing!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    So happy for you. Here are a few things I wish I had gotten in China... pick up a rock from her orphanage (which was our daughter's finding spot), bring home a newspaper from the day you meet her, send yourself or your parents a postcard....hmmm..I will try and think of anything else I wish I'd done. Oh...and take more photos and buy more things than you ever think you should!..don't worry..I did all that LOL

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    I'm so excited and happy for you. I hope the 6th comes quick!

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Enjoy your last little bit of time together and than move forward to your daughter.

    Soo exciting. you going to blog there?

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Ange said…

    I can't believe you are packed! I am so jealous....enjoy our last bit of time being two!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home