The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am up early today so I thought I would post. 3-4 hours of sleep seems to be enough for me these days!!!!

I will be honest in saying that I was not prepared for these emotions I am feeling, I am totally in love with a little 1 inch photo. I have this little tiny picture posted everywhere between work and home! I am expecting new photos today (hopefully).

I did some shopping on my lunch hour yesterday, I just bought a couple cute little Carter's one piece outfits for our trip. I have been washing some little clothes to get ready, for the first time in my life I loved doing laundry. I also ordered her some little white Robeez sandals.

My family and friends are cracking me up about us getting a referral. A few have turned her picture into screen savers and make everyone they work with come and look at her!

MIL had to drop in her stupid comments but, I do not feel like saying what she said. We know she will try and play grandma of the year when others are around but, not really have anything to do with her in private. She is to self centered and if a cute baby is around than it would be harder for people to focus on her!!!

I some other great news, our agency has something worked out with Cami's orphanage that we were given the option of having her moved into private nanny care. Of coarse we jumped on it, I hated to take her away from the only place she has known but, we felt she could get some more one on one care with the nanny care.

I am currently gathering some donations to take to her orphanage, I have contacted Robeez hoping they will donate some shoes for the kiddos.

I am still on cloud nine three days later!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Living to Love said…

    Oh yahh!! My husband and I are planning to start the process of adopting a baby girl from Vietnam in August. That is when I will be of age!! It makes me so happy to read the blogs of those who have been waiting for the referral and they finally get them. I tear up every time!

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Casey said…

    JO!!!!! Holy cow!!!!!!!! I don't check your blog for a few days and look what happens!!! I am beyond excited for you and the husband!!! Cami is a gorgeous name - although I am equally fond of her nickname as well. I can't believe you aren't going to share her picture yet!! That is just plain mean :<) I look forward to seeing the first picture of Kitten in your arms. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. I just have to ask. Is there a picture of Cami hanging in the dog crate yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home