The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So, it's official, I am a stalker!!!!!! I am trying my best to stalk my way into getting a baby, hoping that they will give me a referral to make me go away....... Of coarse it has not worked for the last 10.5 months but, I will keep trying.

I have been keeping busy by moving some things around in Kittens room. I had to put a 2nd dresser in there, one is just not cutting it. I love her room a can't wait for her to be in it, the dog loves to sleep in there.

My mom and I were checking out the spa at the Omni hotel in Ho Chi Minh, looks like a must visit. Prices are great, and she thinks a new mommy, daddy and grammy may need some special treatment, like a massage.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger S. said…

    Yes, you definately deserve a massage when you get there! Just wait til you see how many stuffed animals you will get when she actually comes home--her crib is too cute already!

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    Oh my gosh..me too! I have sent more e-mails to my agency in the last week than I have in the last 6 months!
    love all the furry's in the crib!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home