The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Saturday, April 14, 2007


Here we are enjoying ourselves before the Cubs game started. We went up to Chicago and froze our butts off today.

That's right people, that is a parka I have on. Plus, when we were outside I had on a hat and gloves..... It's the middle of April and I am dressed in 3 layers!!!!

Oh well, our Cubs won and it was a good game. We had a great time and the ice cold beer tasted great, I can't even remember the last time I had a beer, and at $5 a beer I only had 2.

And, if Spring time is listening I would appreciate it if you would pay us a visit.

I must also say, that as you notice I am taller than the husband!!!!! Okay, he happens to be sitting on a bar stool. He likes to give me a hard time for not being all that tall, I am 5'5" and he is about 6'4".

5 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Wrigley is the best place to watch a game! However you never know what to expect with the weather. I wish I had been with you!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger jenn said…

    I saw your photo and thought, oh good another woman taller than her man....oh well. I'm 6ft, dh is 5ft9. The weather is NUTZ right now for sure. It snowed here all day!

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Solbergs said…

    Looks like so much fun! Makes me miss the States. Cricket just doesn't get me pumped up like American sports.

    Jenn -- you would fit in well in Hong Kong. I swear all my friends are 5'11" or taller! I am 5'8" and feel short!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger R&H said…

    you guys are so cute together!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Casey said…

    I agree! You guys are so cute! Don't feel too bad Jo. I'm not even five feet tall! Mike is 5'11 and towers over me - but then again, everyone seems to tower over me. I felt very TALL in Vietnam! You will too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home