The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I called our agency today to ask about our USCIS approval, it will be a year old soon...

Anyways, we will need new finger prints. But, hopefully we will not need a new I-171H. Our I-171H expires in December, if I do not have Kitten home by December I am afraid I can no longer be held responsible for my actions.......

I am also glad we do not need to update our homestudy for new finger prints, so for us this is some decent news....

In some GREAT news, Susan leaves for Vietnam next week to meet Miss Lily Ana.

Boring post, I know. Nothing exciting going on around here.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    Frustrating isn't it....I am soooo happy for Susan!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    we are in the same boat. fingerprints expire in a few months. argh!
    our girls have to be home by then, right?!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    I'm happy you at least got some decent news. Puhleeze let your kitten be home by December (I'm praying hard for you).

    I'm so excited the time has finally come to bring my baby home. When I get there, I'll be sure to let Vietnam know you'll be there soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home