The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Thursday, April 05, 2007

10 months ago today our Dossier left for Vietnam. The word from our agency is still a 10-12 months wait for a healthy infant girl referral.

As of this morning we are #9 on that list..... There is one more family ahead of us up open to boy or girl, so if a boy comes in next he is theirs.

I really do not feel the 10-12 month wait is very accurate because I know of another family that is going on a 13 month wait with our agency.

SOOOO, I guess time will tell how long it really takes before we get a referral.

7 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am so sorry that the wait is so long and hard. I hate it for all of the families.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger saucygoat said…

    I'm sorry. I'm sure the longer it takes the harder it is. At least you're in the single digits (I know that doesn't help when it takes so long). :)

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry that your wait is so long. It seems just about every agency is creeping past that year long wait for girl referrals. I know I don't have any words to make you feel better, but just know your blog friends are all behind you! :)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    My heart definitely goes out to you. Hopefully the referrals will pick up really soon!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger S. said…

    Big hugs. Waiting is hard.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Mrs.B said…

    I admire you for your patience and grace....I dont know if I could handle the wait as well as you are! Hang in there!
    best wishes,
    Tamara

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    hang on jo!
    we will get our girls!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home